Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The wine was produced using Chenin Blanc grapes (from 33 year old bushvines)
and young Muscat grapes from the Fairview farm, grown on decomposed
- Intense tropical fruit on the nose at first
- Delicate spice notes and moskonfyt (raisin jam) show with time in the glass
- Sultana and litchi linger on the palate with warming cinnamon and red apple
- The mouthfeel is velvety and rich, yet well-balanced with refreshing fruit acidity
- Silky sweetness is elegantly tempered by a clean finish
- Sold as a single
Chenin Blanc 79%, Muscat de Frontignan 21%
- Allergen: Sulphur
- 13.5% alc vol
- Origin: Paarl
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5100%View 3 out of 3 total reviews
40%0 out of 3 total reviews
30%0 out of 3 total reviews
20%0 out of 3 total reviews
10%0 out of 3 total reviews