Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Established in 1693, the Fairview cellar, with its spectacular view of Table Mountain, lies on the southwestern slopes of Paarl in the Cape of Good Hope, crafting a range of truly distinctive wines.
- Intense red in the glass
- Plummy fruit on the nose with a hint of sweet raspberry and red fruit
- The palate reveals further red fruit flavours with a touch of white pepper and a rich mouthfeel with well integrated tannins
- Store before opening: 16 - 18 degrees
- Allergens: sulphur
- Alc vol 14.25%
- Origin: Coastal
- Vintage: 2017