Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Established in 1693, the Fairview cellar, with its spectacular view of Table Mountain, lies on the southwestern slopes of Paarl in the Cape of Good Hope, crafting a range of truly distinctive wines.
- Bright ruby in the glass
- A complex nose of blackcurrant leaf and mint, accompanied by squashed ripe black cherries
- Palate is full, displaying smoked dark fruits with hints of leather
- Rounded by grippy tannins
- Store before opening: 16 - 18 degrees
- Allergens: sulphur
- Alc vol 14%
- Origin: Stellenbosch
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.