Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Update your outdoor space with the striking FabHabitat Tokyo Outdoor Rug in Burnt Orange. Made from recycled plastic bottles, the colourful straws and strips have been woven into intricate patterns adding colour and interest to your chosen spot. And, as it's an outdoor rug, each design can withstand moisture, mildew, mould and UV light so your patio will look fabulous all year round. It features a reversible design — simply flip your rug for a new look. Pop one under your garden furniture and create a focal point on your patio or decking. Not just limited to the garden — style yours inside or use it as a picnic mat at the beach or park.
- Reversible outdoor rug
- Woven from 100% recycled premium plastic tubes
- Mould and mildew resistant
- UV resistant to prevent fading
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Lightweight and portable
- Pet friendly
- Good Weave certified
FabHabitat is an American brand that captures the imagination with its beautiful range of rugs and mats that are not only eye-catching but also very eco-conscious. These attractive outdoor rugs and mats add colour and depth to your space, while still remaining practical and affordable.
- Dimensions: 180cm W x 270cm L
- As needed, hose off with water and use a mild detergent
- Moisture is not absorbed by the rug, just leave to dry in the sun
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty