Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The sharp blade of this nifty Paring Knife ensures full control when cutting and chopping herbs and small vegetables with great precision, whether you are using a cutting board or holding them in your hand. The Nordic Kitchen knives have been developed and designed according to Japanese knife-making traditions. The blade is made of 67 layers of Japanese Damascus steel (AUS 10). The blade edge has a Japanese angle of 13-15° on each side making these knives incredibly sharp. It also sits very comfortably in your grip — the Pakkawood handle is shaped with the hand’s anatomy in mind, and the bolster is designed for you to rest your thumb on it allowing you to apply pressure for greater precision and control.
- Damascus steel paring knife with a Pakkawood handle
- Extremely durable with a hardness of 60 HRC
- Manufactured according to Japanese traditions
- Shaped handle to fit the hand comfortably
- Steel end on the handle for crushing garlic or nuts
- Blade length: 9cm
- Total length: 20.1cm
- Always wash the knife by hand to protect the material and maintain long-lasting sharpness
- Blade is not suitable for cutting bones (including of fish) or frozen foods
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.