Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Nordic kitchen knives have been developed and designed according to Japanese knife-making traditions. The blade is made of 67 layers of Japanese Damascus steel (AUS 10). It also sits very comfortably in your grip — the Pakkawood handle is shaped with the hand’s anatomy in mind, and the bolster is designed for you to rest your thumb on it allowing you to apply pressure for greater precision and control. The long sharp blade of the bread knife cuts clean slices with minimum effort, even from freshly baked bread.
- Damascus steel bread knife with a Pakkawood handle
- Extremely durable with a hardness of 60 HRC
- Manufactured according to Japanese traditions
- Ergonomic handle shaped to fit the hand comfortably
- Steel end on the handle for crushing garlic or nuts
- Blade length: 24cm
- Total length: 36.7cm
- Always wash the knife by hand to protect the material and maintain long lasting sharpness
- Blade is not suitable for cutting bones (including of fish) or frozen foods
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.