Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This Ceramic Coated Sauté Pan is part of an Eva Solo cookware range based on the original Eva Trio design by Ole Palsby from 1977 but now with a high-performing, non-stick, ceramic coating that can withstand temperatures up to 400°C. The sandwich base with an aluminium core distributes heat evenly and quickly. Suitable for frying, braising, sautéing and even cooking in the oven, this pan's versatility makes it a great addition to any cookware collection. The high sides are also a nice feature — they prevent contents from spilling when the pan is being shaken or when you're stirring what's in it. The ceramic coating's properties also prevent food from sticking and burning.
- Stainless steel sauté pan with ceramic non-stick coating
- Fast and optimum heat distribution from the sandwich base with an aluminium core
- Extra strong stainless steel loop handle stays cool during use
- Can be used on all heat sources including induction
- Heat tolerant up to 400°C
- Heat Source: Oven, Halogen, Electric, Ceramic Glass, Induction, Gas
- Hand wash only
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.