Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Stocktake in progress.
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
View products more from Eva Solo Kitchenware.
Designed to look like cast iron, with a traditional wooden handle, the Nordic Line sauté pans are made from a lightweight aluminium. They are easy to handle and easy to cook with, as they work well on all stove tops, including induction. So if you love the look of cast iron, but dislike the weight, these pans are for you.
- Lightweight non-stick aluminium sauté pan with oak handle
- Easy to handle and easy to clean with warm, soapy water
- Designed to look like traditional cast iron cookware, with a sleek, modern look
- Slip-Let non-stick coating is PTFE and PFOA free
- Not dishwasher safe
- 24cm Saute Pan
- Pan size: 24cm
- Base diameter: 20cm
- Handle length: 20.5cm
- Pan depth: 6.5cm
- Size: 24cm
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass, Halogen
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
The number of comments alone that I have received from just the sight of this pot on my stove top was worth it. I love the wooden handle and It also has a good weight to that makes it feel like a quality item. I suggest you pair it up with the Eva Solo Nordic Kitchen Lid.
The description says it's not dishwasher safe, but I popped it in any way (because life's too short ¯(ツ)/¯ ) Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.