Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Designed to look like cast iron, with a traditional wooden handle, the Nordic Line lidded pots are made from a lightweight aluminium. They are easy to handle and easy to cook with, as they work well on all stove tops, including induction. So if you love the look of cast iron, but dislike the weight, these pots are for you.
- Lightweight non-stick aluminium pot
- Easy to handle and easy to clean with warm, soapy water
- Designed to look like traditional cast iron cookware, with a sleek, modern look
- Slip-Let non-stick coating is PTFE and PFOA free
- Not dishwasher safe
- 26cm Diam - 6L
- 24cm Diam - 4.5L
- 20cm Diam - 3L
- Heat Source: Electric, Gas, Induction, Ceramic Glass, Halogen
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
I don't actually cook that often (more like never), but having this pot in the kitchen makes me feel like whipping out some master chef dishes just so I can enjoy the sight of it on my stove top. It also has a good weight to it that makes it feel like a quality item.
The cons: It gets really hot, very fast, and the lid becomes almost impossible to remove with your bare hands.
I would recommend this product to a friend.