The ElnaPress 720 offers all the pleasure of quick, professional quality ironing at home. Cut your time spent ironing in half and iron a shirt in under 3 minutes. The heating shoe, seven times the size of a regular iron, together with its 45kg of automatic pressure offer incomparable comfort, whether you’re ironing a t-shirt, a delicate hand knit sweater or a suit. No unwanted creases, no shine and fabrics do not lose their shape.
Take your ElnaPress out of the cupboard, place it on a table and plug it in. In the time it takes you to settle yourself comfortably, it’s ready to make your life easier. Everything is at your fingertips and you iron effortlessly, seated comfortably.
- Ironing press with a large heating shoe to iron everything from delicates to suits
- Board made from 11 layers of Finnish birch wood
- Inlcuded Vapojet spray system dampens clothes and creates steam with the heat from the heating shoe
- Features an integrated sleeve board for easily ironing shirt sleeves, hard to reach areas and small items such as baby clothes
- 45 Kilogram automatic pressure
- Integrated light shines onto the heating shoe
- Electronic temperature control panel from 90°C to 220°C
- Electrically-operated alarm and power cut-off deactivate the heating system after 10 seconds in the closed position
- Automatic switch-off after sitting idle for 15 minutes
- Energy efficient, using less power than a standard iron
- Easy to carry and easy to store with locking mechanism
- Includes ironing cushion and instruction manual and DVD
Elnapress invented the first iron press in 1972 and has been the worldwide brand leader ever since. With Swiss design combined with Italian manufacturing, Elna products are renowned the world over for their quality and precision and have been in South Africa for the past 50 years.
- Power: 600-800W
- Board dimensions: 62 x 25cm
- Overall closed dimensions: 65 x 54.5 x 21.5cm
- Weight: 12kg
This product comes with a 1 year warranty for domestic use only.