Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Entertaining is great, but when it comes to making frozen daiquiris for 15 people, you could be at it for a while. Even making slushies for your 10 year old's birthday party is going to take time. The Elmeco makes entertaining easy. It is a frozen slush machine, which can make slush, iced coffee and so much more, quickly and with no mess.
- Churn style frozen slush machine
- Creates slush from a combination of fruit syrup or iced coffee mixture and water
- To make alcoholic cocktails, simply make slush as usual, then add a shot of alcohol to a glass and fill with slush - stir and enjoy
- Great for parties or just to have on during those long, hot days by the pool
- Can also work well as an iced coffee maker for a small to medium sized office
- Takes 45 - 60 minutes to make approximately 6 litres of slush
- Includes drip tray and tap lock
- Comes apart for cleaning
How it works:
- Clean all parts and make sure the Elmeco is on a stable surface - it's heavy, so don't risk it falling off a rickety table.
- Pour 1 litre (1 bottle) of fruit syrup or other mix into the machine, and follow with 3 litres of water. The ratio of sugar to water must be right in order for the machine to freeze to slush without freezing solid.
- Click the machine on using the green button towards the lower rear of the machine then, using the front panel beneath the tap, toggle to the desired texture (1-2-3). The lights will flash up and down the numbers until the machine has frozen to your desired texture.
- As the mixture freezes, it will expand in size, so don't overfill it or it will start to overflow as it comes to its proper texture. The churn will keep the mixture pushed up against the front of the slush machine, to make sure it can get out of the tap easily, but if it is overfilled, it will also spill out of the top easily.
- When the slush is finished, switch the machine off using the green button, and allow the machine to warm to room temperature. Pour off any remaining liquid.
- Then, remove the lid and unscrew the piece holding the churn together at the top. Remove the vertical churn piece. Turn the front screw to unlock, loosen the horizonal churn. Then, using the two clips in the front of the machine, unclip the slush chamber from the machine, and gently remove the horizontal churn piece. All removed pieces can be washed in the sink with hot water, and the metal base part should be wiped clean of all residue using a warm, wet cloth and dish soap, then wiped clean of all soap.
- Clip all the pieces back together in the reverse order that you took them apart for storage and for next use.
- Power: 320W
- Voltage: 230V
- Dimensions: 55.5cm x 25cm x 47.6cm
- Weight: 25kg
- Capacity: 6L (to brim)/ 5.5L (actual)
- Tank material: Macrolon 2856 polycarbonate
This product has a 1 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.