Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Elephant Gin is an award-winning handcrafted premium gin made with rare African botanicals. While its story started in South Africa, Elephant Gin is handmade in Germany with a focus on the highest quality production standards.
All ingredients are hand-selected, bottles custom-made labels hand-written and production efforts controlled by working in small batches.
- Elephant Gin is distilled using 14 botanicals, including rare African ingredients that haven’t been used in gin-making before
- The botanicals are hand-selected to limit any impurities and ensure only the highest quality ingredients are used
- The gin’s distinct nose first yields a subtle juniper aroma, with an undertone of mountain pine and other herbaceous notes
- The taste is complex but strikingly smooth, encompassing floral, fruity and spicy flavours, which can be enjoyed both straight or in a cocktail
Gin and Elephants. As combinations go, it’s not an obvious one. But Elephant Gin is more than just the obvious choice.
The founders were inspired to create Elephant Gin following their own adventures in Africa. With a vision to conserve the wildlife, they feel so passionately for, they decided to launch a product that would help conservation trusts. They strongly believe that this generation has a responsibility to support African wildlife today, so others can continue to enjoy it in the future.
With every full-size bottle sold, Elephant Gin contributes 15% of profits to Big Life Foundation and Space for Elephants, while with each miniature bottle sold, 15% of profits are donated to Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. All of these organisations are devoted to the conservation of the African elephant.
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 45%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.