Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Mustard is made by grinding up the seeds of the mustard plant, into a fine powder, and adding enough verjuice, wine or vinegar to make a paste. The strength and taste of the resulting mustard is determined by which seeds were used, while the flavour is affected by the liquid used, too. The name mustard comes from the Latin 'mustum', which was the name given to young wine, now known as must.
- Dijon mustard
- Perfect spread on a ham and cheese sandwich, used to baste chicken or pork, or in cooking
- Each glass jar contains 200g
- Store in ambient conditions
- Ingredients: water, mustard seeds, vinegar, salt, antioxidant, citric acids, spices