Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Eat Art is all about the idea of living food. A way of life where food experiences are at the centre of all things good. Their beautifully handcrafted gifts are designed across a wide range of themes and innovative inspirations. Each unique product offers an opportunity to explore culinary tastes and trends to entice the senses and share the foodie experience.
- The flavours of Southern Africa combine with various salts to present a colourful and intriguing collection of ten
- Favourites included are Rooibos infused, winelands salt and birds eye chilli salt
- Makes for an ideal gift
- Dimensions: 17.1cm x 22.8cm x 2.6cm
- Volume: 400g
Do not use directly over steaming pots. Store in a cool, dry place.
This product has a shelf life of 3 years from date of manufacture.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.