Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Eat Art is all about the idea of living food. A way of life where food experiences are at the centre of all things good. Their beautifully handcrafted gifts are designed across a wide range of themes and innovative inspirations. Each unique product offers an opportunity to explore culinary tastes and trends to entice the senses and share the foodie experience.
- A sublime collection of iconic and exotic spices blends from around the globe
- Travel the spice route through a carefully curated selection of origin based blends for the spice connoisseuer!
- Includes Indian tandoori, Indonesian nasi goreng, Egyptian dukkah, Japanese togarishi, Italian caprese, Spanish paella, Arabian za’atar, Argentinian chimichurri, Moroccan ras el hanoot, Louisiana cajun, Caribbean jerk
- Makes for an ideal gift
- Dimensions: 17.1cm x 22.8cm x 2.6cm
- Volume: 23g
Do not use directly over steaming pots. Store in a cool, dry place.
This product has a shelf life of 2 years from date of manufacture.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I was looking for some interesting spices and herbs and I'm really glad I bought this. So far, I've tried half the mixes and they definitely add something different to my cooking. Well worth buying if you want to try something new. Just be aware that the bottles are quite small, but will probably last at least 5 or 6 times of use per bottle (depending on how much you use).
I would recommend this product to a friend.