Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Eat Art is all about the idea of living food. A way of life where food experiences are at the centre of all things good. Their beautifully handcrafted gifts are designed across a wide range of themes and innovative inspirations. Each unique product offers an opportunity to explore culinary tastes and trends to entice the senses and share the foodie experience.
- A charming and endearing spice gift, which offers a collection of distinctly African spices to create an array of dishes
- Spice blends included are Savannah seed mix, spicy chakalaka, west coast fish rub, winelands sea salt, African herb mix, Karoo lamb spice, traditional braai spice, sundried olive rub, Durban Indian curry and smokey khaya spice
- Makes for an deal gift
- Spices included:
- Moroccan Ras El Hanout
- North African Berbere
- African Herb Salt
- Traditional Braai Spice
- Tunisian Harissa
- Egyptian Dukkha
- East African Curry
- Cape Malay Curry
- Dimensions: 17.4cm x 27.5cm x 2.6cm
- Volume 370g
Do not use directly over steaming pots. Store in a cool, dry place.
This product has a shelf life of 2 years from date of manufacture.