East Coast Brewing Company is one of the largest and most advanced Independently-owned brewing facilities in Southern Africa. The entire brewing process is carefully controlled using state-of-the-art equipment, and all products are made with only the highest quality of natural ingredients.
100% pure malt, internationally sourced hops, with absolutely zero adjuncts, added sugars, artificial preservatives or malt substitutes – ensuring pride and passion can be tasted in every mouthful. It is because of this dedication that one can expect a meticulously crafted, premium beer – every time.
- The appearance is a clear yellow gold
- The Aroma is of cereal grain, biscuit and spicy hops
- Experince a flavour of malt sweetness followed by subtle fruit and spice with a snappy bittle finish
- Medium bodied with subtle carbonation mouthfeel
- The perfect lager replacement session pale ale
- Volume: 340ml