Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Abbraaiviation Ceramic Tabletop Braai is the perfect compact grilling solution that won't take up too much space and can be used on your tabletop. Whether you'd like to serve up a Korean-style barbecue or just need a smaller braai option, the Abbraaiviation lends itself to many uses. It's also totally self-contained which means you don't need a separate ash container.
- Ceramic tabletop braai for dinner with a difference
- Completely self-contained product with no separate ash container needed
- Non-slip, cork-lined feet keep things secure and in place
- It is still advised to use a ceramic tile or large wooden chopping board to prevent possible heat damage to the finish of your table
- This little braai is extremely efficient and a little bit of charcoal goes a long way
- Includes 1 x small braai in a plywood box with a ceramic fire grate and a stainless steel braai grid
- Dimensions: 30cm x 30cm x 23cm
- Weight: 6kg
- Material: ceramic fire grate and stainless steel braai grid
- Empty ash before the level reaches the airvents
- Remove the ceramic coal grate by hand and upend the braai to empty
- The inside will discolour with use, but the outside can be kept clean by using a damp cloth with a little ammonia cleaner
- Wipe off using a clean, damp cloth
- Avoid soaking the whole product in water as the ceramic is not suited to lighting a fire when wet
- The stainless steel grid is small enough to be washed in a dishwasher, if required
- This product comes with a 3 year guarantee against heat damage
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5100%View 3 out of 3 total reviews
40%0 out of 3 total reviews
30%0 out of 3 total reviews
20%0 out of 3 total reviews
10%0 out of 3 total reviews
Perfect size for just one or two people or can be used to cook Japanese or Korean style bbq. Heats up very quick and retains heat very well with little charcoal. Seared steaks on it and was perfect. Cooked everything exactly like i want and would recommend this to any one that is looking for a small braai. One little problem I had is that the cork on the legs came of very easily otherwise no issueRead more
I would recommend this product to a friend.