Earth Probiotic has put together the perfect food waste recycling kit. This eco-friendly kit includes 2 recycling bins and Earth Bokashi digester to start the fermentation process. Earth Bokashi digester is magic stuff that turns 100% of food waste into nutrient-rich compost for your plants. The odour-free bin creates the perfect environment for this transformation to take place.
Simply collect your offcuts (including fruit, vegetables, cooked or uncooked meat, bones, fish and dairy) and layer them with the Earth Bokashi digester inside the airtight recycling bin. Once you have filled a bin and it has fermented for two weeks, it is now ready to be composted, buried or fed to an earthworm farm, where it breaks down rapidly to nutrient-rich soil.
- Bokashi composting kit including 2 recycling bins and 1 tub of Earth Bokashi digester
- Simply add waste to the bin, sprinkle on some of the Earth Bokashi digester and press down to get the air out and seal the lid
- When the Earth Bokashi digester is added to food waste, the moisture in the waste activates the beneficial microbes in the Earth Bokashi digester, which starts the fermentation process
- Stops food from rotting, eliminating any foul odours and pre-digesting the food waste so it can be easily absorbed into soil
- The internal strainer separates the juice from the food waste and the tap releases the fermented liquid to be used as a fertiliser for your plants (dilute 1:300)
- Once the liquid is drained, leave the food waste in the bin for 2 weeks and then transfer it to your compost heap or directly into your garden soil