Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Get it in time for Christmas
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
Named for the isiShona word for Mopane worms, this proudly South African beer is brewed using indigenous insects to produce a deliciously nutty flavour. Brewed in collaboration with Gourmet Grubb, who are leading the 'crawl' of integrating insects into the everyday Western diet as a sustainable, nutritious, and affordable choice.
- A slight sour note on the nose moves toa smooth, silky brown ale malt
- Some slight caramel, followed by a pronounced nuttiness brought about by the bugs a distinctive, unique flavour
- Appearance: Rusty amber
- Aroma: Spicy and malty with a woody note
- Flavour: Caramel malt and spice with an earthy yet tart finish
- Mouthfeel: Smooth and medium-bodied
Drifter is a nautical-themed microbrewery focused on adventure, creativity, and community
- Volume: 330ml
- ABV: 5.6%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.