Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
The Cape Town Blonde was Drifter's first commercial beer on the market. It is brewed with all local RSA hops and a combination of German speciality grains. Best enjoyed at a braai or the beach or on a date up the mountain.
- The Cape Town Blonde can be enjoyed all times of the year but especially in summer
- The beer is a light, flavourful ale that has enough hop character to make it interesting but subtle enough to make it an easy drinking brew
- Awarded a gold medal for Best Light Beer 2015
- Volume: 330ml
- ABV: 5%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.