Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Diplôme Dry Gin is a unique London dry gin created and distilled in Dijon, France. After the end of the war, Diplôme Dry Gin became the official gin for the American Army stationed throughout Europe. The original 1945 recipe was perfected during World War 2 and remains unchanged to this day.
- Natural botanicals, lovingly macerated in pure beetroot alcohol, are then slowly distilled using a small pot still
- This bain marie distilling method gives Diplôme Dry Gin its fully round,
rich taste while imparting a vibrant freshness to the finished spirit
- Made using natural botanicals sourced from Europe and Morocco, including genever berries, coriander, whole lemons, orange peel, angelica, saffron, iris root and fennel seed
- Nose is a bouquet of blossoming cherry trees, cloves and the delicate expression of juniper and coriander seeds
- Each sip reveals an even greater complex and perfumed taste layered with zesty grapefruit, delicate nutty oils and a delightful infusion of lavender
- Its velvety structure is enlivened with rich exotic spices, dark chocolate and leads the way to a great earthy and lengthy finish
- Volume per bottle: 750ml
- Alcohol by volume: 44%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.