Die Mas Kalahari Dry Gin is the first ever gin distilled in the Northern Cape in South Africa. An elegant gin with a complex long aftertaste of citrus and juniper, triple distilled.
- Triple distilled with ripe juniper berries
- Each distillation is carefully crafted to ensure a flavourful gin with assertive juniper notes
- The main ingredients are juniper berries, lemon peel and coriander seeds
- Fresh essential oil fragrances like menthol, eucalyptus, pine, cloves and lime are gently emphasized with hints of cardamom, angelica root and cinnamon
- Mixes very well with a variety of different tonics
- Volume: 500ml
- ABV: 43%