Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Brewed for those looking to maintain peak performance, Devil's Peak Lite is a refreshing lager delivering a superior taste. No need to sacrifice. With this beer, as in life, Fortune Favours the Bold.
- Tastes like real beer should, but weighs in at only 90 calories
- Pale yellow in colour and brilliantly clear
- Medium white head with good retention
- A mild, spicy and slightly floral aroma, and a delicate malt profile with an unobtrusive hop character and low level of bitterness on the palate
Born and raised in Cape Town, Devil’s Peak has been at the forefront of the South African craft beer scene since 2012. For the last six years, they have built a reputation as one of the country’s leading and pioneering craft brewery.
- ABV: 4%
- Volume: 330ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.