Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
Rather than having to settle for the status quo, which has become an overly sweet and one-dimensional alcohol- free offering, you now have the opportunity to drink a hoppy, dynamic, and delicious pale ale from one of South Africa’s most celebrated and trusted craft breweries.
- Packed with Citra, Cascade, Columbus and Amarillo hops, you can expect a refreshing light-bodied, alcohol free Pale Ale
- Bright, hoppy citrus notes are supported by a light malt character with low bitterness and heaps of flavour
- Smooth and crisp with medium-dry finish
- Volume: 340ml
- ABV: Less than 0.5%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I'm an avid beer drinker and was desperately trying to find alcohol-free alternatives during lockdown. I'm a huge fan of the Devil's Peak Lager so I thought that they would make an excellent lockdown-friendly version. Sadly not. This tastes more like a fruity cider with half of it's flavour missing.
If you want an excellent alchohol-free beer, try the Heineken 0.0! It's incredibly Read more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.