Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Silpain mat is a flexible, non-stick, easy-to-use baking tray liner that has a perforated texture covered with food-grade silicone. It is designed for baking perfect eclairs, but can also be used for bread and pastries of all shapes and sizes. The mat must be used flat and placed on a tray, and is easily cleaned using a soft sponge under running water.
- Non-stick perforated baking mat
- Its small perforations allow a better transfer of heat and improve crustiness
- The markings on the mat makes piping regular eclairs easier
- Mesh made from fibreglass, with silicone coating
From its inception in 1965, Demarle has established itself as an innovator of unique products for the bakery, patisserie, and food service industries. Created by Guy Demarle, an experienced French baker who wanted to make the best baguettes in France, his non-stick silicone mat became the original model for all Silpat products that are used in professional kitchens around the world today.
- Dimensions: 58.5cm L x 38.5cm W
- Dimensions of tray to be used: 60cm x 40cm
- Number of indents: 18 (2x9)
- Size of indent: 14cm x 2.5cm
- Wash in hot soapy water
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty