Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Schalk Bezuidenhout introduces his first ever wine. He does not know anything about wine, except that he loves it and that you do too. That’s why he used De Kleine Wijn Koöp. There are 2 kolletjies on the o, so you know they are fancy. With subtle hints of grapes and alcohol, the Feeling Good Feeling Positive Pinotage will leave you with exactly that feeling. It's in the name.
- This wine is a great example of South Africa’s very own grape, Pinotage
- These Pinotage grapes were grown on decomposed granite soils in the heart of Stellenbosch
- The wine was fermented and aged in stainless steel tanks and small French oak barrels for 12 months
- A small batch of wine from one of the oldest vineyards in South Africa was blended in just before bottling to round off this wine
- Red berries dominate the nose with subtle hints of oak and spice
- A gentle tannin is followed up by a fresh lively palate, medium length and elegantly bodied
- Volume: 750ml
- AVB: 14%
- Store correctly — no direct sunlight, correct room temperature