Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
For over 100 years, De Cecco have been producing top quality pasta, drawn through bronze dies, and crafted with care. Made to age-old recipes with thoroughly modern techniques, De Cecco pasta is the shot of Italian authenticity that every kitchen needs.
- Spaghetti is one of the most famous pasta shapes, and was born in the South of Italy, in Naples, Genoa and Liguria. It is a long, rod format with a round mid-section
- Spaghetti can be served with fresh or canned tomato sauces; with warm or cold sauces with vegetables and aromatic herbs; with quick, hot spicy sauces with garlic and cayenne pepper; with fish and shelfish sauces; with white sauces made with milk, cream, mascarpone, soft and melted cheeses, adding spices such as saffron, radish, curry and ginger
- Made from high quality semolina flour (yellow, high protein finely ground durum wheat flour)
- Size: diameter ranges between 1.92 and 2.00mm
- Durum Wheat Semolina
- Allergen: Gluten
- Origin: Italy