Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Get it in time for Christmas
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
For over 100 years, De Cecco have been producing top quality pasta, drawn through bronze dies, and crafted with care. Made to age-old recipes with thoroughly modern techniques, De Cecco pasta is the shot of Italian authenticity that every kitchen needs.
- Spaghetti is one of the most famous pasta shapes, and was born in the South of Italy, in Naples, Genoa and Liguria. It is a long, rod format with a round mid-section
- Spaghetti can be served with fresh or canned tomato sauces; with warm or cold sauces with vegetables and aromatic herbs; with quick, hot spicy sauces with garlic and cayenne pepper; with fish and shelfish sauces; with white sauces made with milk, cream, mascarpone, soft and melted cheeses, adding spices such as saffron, radish, curry and ginger
- Made from high quality semolina flour (yellow, high protein finely ground durum wheat flour)
- Size: diameter ranges between 1.92 and 2.00mm
- Durum Wheat Semolina
- Allergen: Gluten
- Origin: Italy