Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
For over 100 years, De Cecco have been producing top quality pasta, drawn through bronze dies, and crafted with care. Made to age-old recipes with thoroughly modern techniques, De Cecco pasta and sauces is the shot of Italian authenticity that every kitchen needs. Now, De Cecco bring us a range of tasty, authentic pasta sauces that taste like they just came out of nonna's pot. Buon appetito!
- Authentic, Italian Napoletana pasta sauce
- Perfect heated and tossed through cooked pasta, or used as a base to add extra flavours, meat or veggies
- Created by Michelin starred chef, Heinz Beck
- Made from the pulp of Italian puglia tomatoes, and is free from artificial flavours, preservatives, and additives
- Each glass jar contains 400g
- Origin: Italy
- Store in a cool dry place
- Refrigerate once opened