The perfect madeleine is light and fluffy on the inside and crusty on the outside, right? With the Moul'flex silicone madeleine pan, these results are within your grasp. All you need now is the perfect recipe (we've got a madeleine recipe right here to get you started.)
- Moul'flex is as good for baking as it is for freezing and is ideal for bain-marie baking
- The silicone is non-stick so there is no need to grease the moulds, making turning out and cleaning extremely easy
- For stability, use silicone moulds with a cookie tray in the oven, but place a rack underneath, to allow even heat distribution
- Cooking temperatures are exactly the same as those used for traditional metal moulds
For first use:
- Wash in soapy water or the dishwasher.
- Grease the moulds with a little oil or melted butter (for subsequent use, there is no need to grease).
- For use at - 40°C to 280°C
- Place the mould on a grille, not a tray, to allow for perfect heat convection
- For use in a fan assisted oven, place grille at mid-height
- For use in a tradional oven, place grille near the bottom of the oven
- Cooking temperatures are the same as for metal moulds
- Made of ood grade platinum silicone, guaranteed without peroxyde
- Flexible non-stick moulds