The perfect madeleine is light and fluffy on the inside and crusty on the outside. With the Moul'flex silicone madeleine pan, these results are within your grasp.
- Flexible non-stick moulds
- Moul'flex is as good for baking as it is for freezing and is ideal for bain-marie baking
- The silicone is non-stick so there is no need to grease the moulds, making turning out and cleaning extremely easy
- For stability, use silicone moulds with a baking tray in the oven, but place a rack underneath, to allow even heat distribution
- Cooking temperatures are exactly the same as those used for traditional metal moulds
- For use in a fan assisted oven, place grille at mid-height
- For use in a tradional oven, place grille near the bottom of the oven
- Made of food grade platinum silicone, guaranteed without peroxyde
- For use at - 40°C to 280°C
For first use:
- Wash in soapy water or the dishwasher.
- Grease the moulds with a little oil or melted butter (for subsequent use, there is no need to grease).