Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
With the right treatment, iron is naturally non-stick, and works well for high heat cooking. It's naturally heat-conductive properties make it a no-brainer for pancakes, and this little one was specifically designed for making blinis - three at a time, to speed things up.
- Steel pan with organic bees wax finish
- Steel is a 100% natural mineral material
- Makes 3 x 8cm blinis
- Guaranteed without any coating (PFOA and PTFE free)
- Ecological, recyclable and good for the environment
- No chemicals added
- Allows for high heat which seals quickly keeping vitamins and nutrients in food
- Perfect for sealing, browning and grilling
- Safe for use on induction, gas, electric and ceramic stovetops
- Prepare your frying pan by cleaning with very hot water, then dry it thoroughly.
- Pour one centimeter of cooking oil into the pan, and wipe it around. Then heat it on the stove on a medium-high temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Throw away the oil and wipe your pan with paper towels
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance; the darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
- Heat a small amount of oil or fat in the frying pan, and once the pan is good and hot, seal the food about 45 seconds on each side before reducing the heat to complete cooking
- Do not leave the meals in the pan after cooking, as the residual heat will carry on cooking your food
Cleaning after use:
- Wash the frying pan with very hot water and a sponge, and wipe dry
- From time to time, purify the pan by heating up cooking salt over a high heat for about 1.5 minutes, then wipe with a kitchen paper. The salt helps to suppress the residues and the odours from previous cookings.
- To store, wipe oil over the surface with a paper towel and put away in a dry place
- Do not leave your pan to soak. If food sticks to the pan, use a green sponge to scrub it off, and re-season the area.
- Never put the pan in a dishwasher. The pan may rust if these conditions are not respected. Just scrub the pan with a hard brush to remove the rust, and season from scratch
Customer Reviews & Ratings
My son, who is 2, has developed a taste for flapjacks (fat-jacks as he calls them), so I decided to get this pan. I didn't buy it purely for flapjacks though as I love to have eggs on Sunday mornings and absolutely HATE egg rings as I always end up fighting with them. This pan, like all De Buyer Mineral B Element pans, works perfectly after being seasoned (this is the 4th Mineral B pan I own and Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.