Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Treat a loved one to an extra special brunch with this Brunch Time Pan & Utensils Set from De Buyer. It includes the Mineral B Element Triple Blini Pan which distributes heat evenly for uniform caramelisation while simultaneously cooking three fritters, pancakes, flapjacks or eggs. The steel pan is made from 100% natural mineral material and is ideal for high heat cooking — it will develop a natural patina with time and the non-stick properties of this pan will increase with time.
- Brunch set with a Triple Blini Pan with 10cm cups, a ladle, crepe spatula and recipes
- Steel pan with organic bees wax finish
- Steel is a 100% natural mineral material
- Guaranteed without any coating (PFOA and PTFE free)
- Ecological, recyclable and good for the environment
- No chemicals added
- Allows for high heat which seals quickly keeping vitamins and nutrients in food
- Perfect for sealing, browning and grilling
Included in the box:
- 1 x Triple Blini Pan with 10cm cups
- 1 x Steel Ladle
- 1 x Beechwood Crepe Spatula
- Recipes from Benoït Castel, artisan pastry maker and baker
- Cup diameter: 10cm
- Heat Source: Gas, Oven, Halogen, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass
- Prepare your frying pan by cleaning with very hot water, then dry it thoroughly.
- Pour one centimeter of cooking oil into the pan, and wipe it around. Then heat it on the stove on a medium-high temperature for about 5 minutes.
- Throw away the oil and wipe your pan with paper towels
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance; the darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
- Heat a small amount of oil or fat in the frying pan, and once the pan is good and hot, seal the food about 45 seconds on each side before reducing the heat to complete cooking
- Do not leave the meals in the pan after cooking, as the residual heat will carry on cooking your food
Cleaning after use:
- Wash the frying pan with very hot water and a sponge, and wipe dry
- From time to time, purify the pan by heating up cooking salt over a high heat for about 1.5 minutes, then wipe with a kitchen paper. The salt helps to suppress the residues and the odours from previous cookings.
- To store, wipe oil over the surface with a paper towel and put away in a dry place
- Do not leave your pan to soak. If food sticks to the pan, use a green sponge to scrub it off, and re-season the area.
- Never put the pan in a dishwasher. The pan may rust if these conditions are not respected. Just scrub the pan with a hard brush to remove the rust, and season from scratch
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
The pan was great on first use. However, it stained badly and washing it to get rid of the stains is far more painful. Having made eggs and flapjacks on the pan... it now looks 10 years old... about to toss it out, unfortunately!!!
I would not recommend this product to a friend.
Thank you so much for your feedback, your review made us realise that this page didn't have enough information about this steel pan's material and how to care for it. We've now added some more information to better help customers care for and understand their carbon steel cookware.