From the stoves of top chefs to your kitchen, De Buyer brings the very best that professional French cookery has to offer. The stainless steel copper range allows for effective and efficient reduction cooking as it creates a heating circuit that cooks food evenly.
- Copper stew pot with lid
- Ideal for delicate reducing, simmering and cooking large quantities
- Made of 90% copper and 10% stainless steel
- Copper on the outside enables excellent heat distribution
- Interior is made of stainless steel, which is a single piece skirt and bottom
- Diffuses heat evenly and quickly, not only on the bottom but also on the sides, creating a heating circuit that cooks food evenly
- Stainless steel side handles
- For all cooktops except induction
- Made in France
- Diameter: 20cm / 24cm / 28cm
- Capacity: 3.3L / 5.4L / 8L
- Weight: 2.23kg / 3.03kg /
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Ceramic Glass, Halogen, Oven
Care of copper:
- Pour vinegar and salt over the copper.
- Rub in. Keep rubbing to remove any tarnishing and grime.
- Rinse off.
- Polish up with a clean, soft, dry cloth.
Care of stainless steel:
- Wash by hand