From the stoves of top chefs to your kitchen, De Buyer brings the very best that professional French cookery has to offer. The stainless steel copper range allows for effective and efficient reduction cooking as it creates a heating circuit that cooks food evenly.
- Made of 90% copper and 10% stainless steel
- Copper on the outside enables excellent heat distribution
- Interior is made of stainless steel, which is a single piece skirt and bottom
- Diffuses heat evenly and quickly, not only on the bottom but also on the sides, creating a heating circuit that cooks food evenly
- Cast iron handle
- For all cooktops except induction
- Made in France
What makes this range special?
The De Buyer Inocuivre First Classe range of copper cookware provides a simple and traditional aesthetic for your kitchen. Not only does copper have a beautiful look, it is also a very effective and efficient cooking material.
Copper has exceptional thermal properties. As it is the best heat conductor and benefits from a great reactivity, copper allows for a perfectly controlled cooking environment and temperature. In French gastronomy, cookware made of copper is ideal for reduction and delicate cooking thanks to heat spreading evenly and a perfect heat transmission that enables a concentration of flavours and a preservation of texture.
Each piece of cookware includes cast iron handles for a stable, secure and durable grip.
- Heat Source: Electric, Ceramic Glass, Halogen, Oven, Gas
This product comes with a 2 year warranty.