Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
De Boerin Extra Virgin Olive Oil - an oil with the strength and generosity that echoes the goodness of the native soil, the sun and great care that goes into its making.
- A herby nose of green grass, rocket, green tomatoes and mown hay
- The dominating taste is strong and grassy with hints of artichoke, sorrel and green tomatoes and an enjoyable peppery aftertaste
- The mouth feel is full and silky with a well balanced intensity and fragrance
- The acidity content is 0.19%
- The hand-picked, cold pressed, unfiltered de Boerin Extra Virgin Oil is bottled at Kleinood in 500ml bottles
- The date of bottling and number of each individual bottle appears on the back label
- This elegant oil is delicious with green salads, pasta dishes, tomatoes and mozzarella, meat or fish carpaccio, fresh summer salads or roasted vegetables
- The oil is a blend of selected Italian cultivars: 8% Coratina, 40% Favolosa, 12% Delicata, 20% Leccino and 20% Frantoio
- The five varieties were carefully selected to proportionally make up the parts of the blended oil
- Store in a cool dry place
- Unfiltered, cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Hand harvested
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
My mother used it yesterday for the 1st time, and loves the oil. Flavour not overpowering, and overall a lovely oil. Would definitely recommend the oil to anyone wishing to buy olive oil.
I would recommend this product to a friend.