Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
De Boerin Extra Virgin Olive Oil - an oil with the strength and generosity that echoes the goodness of the native soil, the sun and great care that goes into its making.
- A herby nose of green grass, rocket, green tomatoes and mown hay
- The dominating taste is strong and grassy with hints of artichoke, sorrel and green tomatoes and an enjoyable peppery aftertaste
- The mouth feel is full and silky with a well balanced intensity and fragrance
- The acidity content is 0.19%
- The hand-picked, cold pressed, unfiltered de Boerin Extra Virgin Oil is bottled at Kleinood in 500ml bottles
- The date of bottling and number of each individual bottle appears on the back label
- This elegant oil is delicious with green salads, pasta dishes, tomatoes and mozzarella, meat or fish carpaccio, fresh summer salads or roasted vegetables
- The oil is a blend of selected Italian cultivars: 8% Coratina, 40% Favolosa, 12% Delicata, 20% Leccino and 20% Frantoio
- The five varieties were carefully selected to proportionally make up the parts of the blended oil
- Store in a cool dry place
- Unfiltered, cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Hand harvested
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
My mother used it yesterday for the 1st time, and loves the oil. Flavour not overpowering, and overall a lovely oil. Would definitely recommend the oil to anyone wishing to buy olive oil.
I would recommend this product to a friend.