Africa’s First Carbon Neutral Brewery In operation since 2010, Darling Brew is one of South Africa’s first well established and award-winning microbreweries. We brew a wide range of premium specialty beers – including traditional lagers, ales, oat ales, pale ales, IPA’s, wheat beers and exotic darks – that are loved for their flavour, quality ingredients and brewing process.
Each beer in the range has unique characteristics and is dedicated in honour of an endangered species.
- Darling Brew's first canning venture is a dry-hopped Bone Crusher.
- Hops were chosen to compliment the spicy, fruity character of Witbier, Calypso adds a complex aroma of stone fruit while Amarillo adds spiciness along with citrus flavours to reinforce the already present orange peel taste and aroma
- Packed with fruity/floral aromas
- Balanced with a slightly increased bitterness
- A very refreshing beer on a hot summers day
- Volume: 330ml