Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Africa’s First Carbon Neutral Brewery In operation since 2010, Darling Brew is one of South Africa’s first well established and award-winning microbreweries. We brew a wide range of premium speciality beers – including traditional lagers, ales, oat ales, pale ales, IPA’s, wheat beers and exotic darks – that are loved for their flavour, quality ingredients and brewing process.
Each beer in the range has unique characteristics and is dedicated in honour of an endangered species.
- Naturally Brewed the old fashioned way using fresh ginger, whole lemons and time
- This refreshing crisp ginger beer has a balanced sweetness with a peppery spicy finish
- Raw ginger roots, whole lemon, yeast, sugar (sucrose) and water
- ABV: 0%
- Volume: 340ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
3.5 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
The ginger beer was OK but very sweet. For some reason I had expected an adult drink with more ginger flavour. It also wasn’t clear that this is a non-alcoholic ginger beer as it was categorised under "League of Beers". I am very glad to see that the description has now been changed to make this much more specific.
I would not recommend this product to a friend.