Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
It has never been easier to prepare your own frozen desserts than with the Cuisinart Dual Ice Cream Maker. Prepare up to two separate 1 litre tubs of delicious sorbet, ice cream or frozen yoghurt using fresh ingredients of your choice. You can make two different flavours at the same time, and add different ingredients during preparation. Pop the bowls in the freezer overnight and prepare your frozen desserts in just 25 minutes.
- Dual ice cream maker that can prepare 2 tubs of ice cream at a time
- Simply place 2 bowls in the freezer for 12 hours and your frozen dessert will be ready in just 25 minutes
- Includes 2 bowls, each with a capacity of 1 litre
- Make two different flavours in each bowl or 2 litres of your favourite frozen dessert
- Fully automatic and easy to use — just mix your recipe and add the preparation to the bowls
- Easy assembly and maintenance
Cuisinart knows that throwing a dinner party, cooking for a special occasion or even having friends over for an impromptu get-together can be a daunting task. But when you have the right tools at hand, it’s easy to rustle up something delicious, which is why they’ve developed a range of high quality appliances that can take the strain in the kitchen and give you the confidence to try new things.
- Power: 50W
- Capacity: 2 x 1L
- Mixing paddle: 1
- Preparation time: 20-30 min
- Finish: Brushed steel
- Dimensions: 21cm H x 22cm L x 39cm D
- Weight: 5kg
- Always unplug the unit before cleaning it
- Use a damp cloth to clean the base — never use abrasive cleaners and never immerse in water
- To clean the freezer bowls, the lids and the mixer arms, use warm, soapy water
- Dry all parts thoroughly before storing
- Do not put these parts in the dishwasher
- Never use abrasive cleansers or hard implements as these may damage the parts
- Do not place the freezer bowls in the freezer if they are wet
- Do not store the lids, the mixer arms or the base in the freezer
- Before placing the bowls in the freezer, wrap them in plastic bags to prevent freezer burn
- Do not store frozen desserts in the freezer bowls. To keep them in the freezer for longer periods, transfer the desserts to an airtight container
- This product comes with a 3 year warranty