Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Create your own fresh, creamy yoghurts in under 8 hours, or make homemade cheese with the Cuisinart 2-in-1 Yoghurt and Cheese Maker. It has never been easier to make your own recipes with natural ingredients and your choice of flavours.
- Yoghurt maker designed to maintain the perfect fermentation temperature of 40 - 45°C
- All you need to get started is some natural yoghurt, milk and your Cuisinart glass jars
- You can also make fresh cheeses, similar to ricotta
- Follow the included simple recipe, which only uses a few ingredients, pour into the jars, let stand 8 hours before placing in the refrigerator to achieve a firmer consistency
- 6 glass 125ml jars for yoghurt
- 2 plastic jars of 250ml and 2 racks for fresh cheese
- Features 2 temperature control knobs
- Timer adjustable from 1 to 19 hours
- LCD screen displays remaining time
- Audible signal indicates the end of the cycle
- Automatic shutdown
- Integrated cord storage
- Yoghurt jars, cheese jars and lids are dishwasher safe
- Includes a recipe for cheese and a recipe for yoghurt
Cuisinart knows that throwing a dinner party, cooking for a special occasion or even having friends over for an impromptu get-together can be a daunting task. But when you have the right tools at hand, it’s easy to rustle up something delicious, which is why they’ve developed a range of high quality appliances that can take the strain in the kitchen and give you the confidence to try new things.
- Power: 40W
- Yoghurt jars x 6: 125ml
- Cheese pots x 2: 250ml
- Jars material: Glass
- Pots material: Plastic
- Dimensions: 14cm H x 30cm L x 21cm D
- Jar dimensions:
- Bottom circumference: 5.5cm
- Mouth circumference: 4.5cm
- Lid circumference: 5.5cm
- Height with lid: 8.5cm
- Height without lid: 8.0cm
- Weight: 1.24kg
- Ensure that your unit has cooled completely before cleaning or storing
- Always unplug the unit from the electrical outlet and clean it carefully before storing
- The pots, lids and main unit lid may be washed in warm soapy water and dried with a tea towel or they may be placed in the top rack of the dishwasher
- Use a damp cloth to clean the main unit
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents
- Do not immerse the main unit in water or any other liquid
- This product comes with a 3 year warranty
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I bought this item primarily because it makes cheese and not just yoghurt. However, in order to make cheese using this appliance, you need to use raw unpasteurized milk and rennet, neither of which are easily available to most people. Bear that in mind before purchasing as without the cheese making option, it does not justify the high purchase price as there are many 5* rated other yoghurt makers Read more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?
I just love this yoghurt maker! I get a fantastic result using UHT milk and Woolworths double cream yoghurt as a culture. Unlike other yoghurt makers, you can fit a variety of glass jars in it, rather than being restricted only to the ones that come with the machine. I have not yet made any cheese, although I did make lovely labneh by straining the yoghurt. A definite win for me.
I would recommend this product to a friend.
Did you find this review helpful?