Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
View more products from Electric Kettles, Kettles & Toasters.
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
Cuisinart's adjustable Kettle allows you to choose the exact temperature of the water — so you can get the best flavours and aromas out of your French press coffee and various tea varieties. You'll also save time and electricity by not boiling the water to hotter than it needs to be. The 3000 watt power boils water fast and the cleverly designed handle provides excellent balance for pouring water without splashing. With good looks to boot, it'll elevate your countertop.
- 3000W Temperature Control Kettle
- Adjustable in 5°C increments using the buttons on the handle
- Allows you to extract the best flavour from your drink
- The LCD screen displays the temperature in real-time, letting you know if the water needs to be heated or not
- Adjustable temperature means you don't waste power and time heating water to hotter than you need it
- Temperature range of 85 – 100°C
- High-grade stainless steel body is coated in a beautiful easy-to-clean finish
- Available in 4 beautiful shades — Brushed Stainless Steel, Pistachio Green, Vintage Pink and Frosted Pearl
- Large spout and ergonomic handle make it easy to pour water without dripping or splashing
- 360° cordless base
- 3kW for rapid boiling
- Auto off
- One touch lid release
- Integrated cord storage
- Removable limescale filter
- Easy to clean
Temperature setting guide:
- 85°C setting — retains its delicate flavours with green teas (like Sencha, Gunpowder and Jasmine) or white teas (like White Peach, Ginger and Lemon) or black instant coffee
- Between 90°C and 95°C — will avoid burning the coffee
- 90°C setting — best for Oolong
- 95°C setting — best for French press/cafetiere coffee
- 100°C setting — perfect for black tea (like Earl Grey, Ceylon and Darjeeling) and infusions or herbal teas (like Chamomile, Peppermint and Dandelion
Beautiful, functional kitchen appliances since 1973
Cuisinart knows that throwing a dinner party, cooking for a special occasion or even having friends over for an impromptu get-together can be a daunting task. But when you have the right tools at hand, it’s easy to rustle up something delicious, which is why they’ve developed a range of high quality appliances that can take the strain in the kitchen and give you the confidence to try new things.
- Dimensions: 22.8cm L x 15.4cm D x 24.3cm H
- Power: 3000W for rapid boiling
- Weight: 1.39kg
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Body: Stainless Steel
- Body interior: Stainless Steel 304
- Base: PP (Polypropylene)
- Power type: Corded base
- Before first use, operate the kettle 2 or 3 times
- Fill to the MAX mark fill level (1.7L)
- Bring to the boil and when boiling has finished and the kettle has switched off, discard the water and rinse out the inside
- Always unplug the appliance from the mains outlet before cleaning
- Allow to cool before cleaning
- Clean the exterior surface of the kettle with a clean damp cloth to preserve its original high-quality finish
- Dry and polish with a soft cloth
- Clean the water filter with a soft, clean, damp cloth once a month or as necessary
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring agents of any kind on the interior or exterior of the kettle
- Do not immerse the kettle or power base in water or other liquid
- Ensure the electric kettle socket is kept dry
- To limit scale build-up, we recommend using only filtered or low-calcium water
- During use, lime deposits will form on the inside of your Cuisinart Kettle
- To get the best performance from the kettle, we recommended descaling it from time to time
- Frequency depends on the hardness of your tap water and how often you use your kettle
- Simply follow the manufacturer’s guidelines on the packaging
- Alternatively pour in enough white vinegar to cover the bottom of the kettle by about 2cm
- Bring the vinegar to the boil
- You may need to repeat this several times with cooled vinegar to remove the build-up completely
- When the kettle is descaled, empty the kettle and rinse out several times with clean water
- Take care not to inhale fumes
This product comes with a 3 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5100%View 5 out of 5 total reviews
40%0 out of 5 total reviews
30%0 out of 5 total reviews
20%0 out of 5 total reviews
10%0 out of 5 total reviews
Quiet, well-made, and just enough features at a fair price.
We bought this, along with the matching two-slice toaster, a few months back after using a kettle that we've never quite liked for years.
Mostly, we hated how loud our old one was, so having a quieter kettle was one of many requirements of anything new that we'd buy.
The Cuisinart doesn't disappoint. It's quiet; it's well-made; the frosted pearl colourway is great; Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?
Worth every cent!
I ordered this kettle after the great disappointment I had with a kettle of a very 'well sought after' brand that started leaking, the lid's mechanism broke and it had lost its shine too soon.
This kettle is strong. It can take the roughest handling (someone other than me in the house) and it looks very smart.
Every time I put it on, I feel proud and enjoy looking a Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?