Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
Squeeze fresh orange juice in seconds with this efficient Electric Citrus Press. Suitable for citrus fruits of all sizes — from small limes to large grapefruits — the lid holds the halved fruit in place while your juicer automatically extracts the juice, which drips directly into your glass. The clever drip-stop spout design can interrupt the flow of juice by straightening the pouring spout, minimising spills. All parts are effortlessly removable and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Quickly prepare all types of freshly squeezed citrus juice
- Centrifugal effect allows the pulp to be removed from the filter and the maximum amount of juice to be extracted with very little waste
- Stop-drip system design mean you can lift the spout to stop the juice from flowing and avoid spills
- Removable parts are easy to assemble and dishwasher safe
- Compact and easy to store
- Durable brushed stainless steel body
- Anti-slip base keeps it steadily in place
What's in the box?
- 1 x Lid
- 1 x Juicing cone
- 1 x Sieve
- 1 x Container
- 1 x Spout with anti-drip system
- 1 x Release mechanism
- 1 x Motor base
- 1 x Cord winder
Beautiful, functional kitchen appliances since 1973
Cuisinart knows that throwing a dinner party, cooking for a special occasion or even having friends over for an impromptu get-together can be a daunting task. But when you have the right tools at hand, it’s easy to rustle up something delicious, which is why they’ve developed a range of high quality appliances that can take the strain in the kitchen and give you the confidence to try new things.
- Full: 17cm L x 17cm D x 29cm H
- Juicing cone: 14cm dia x 6.5cm H
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Body: Brushed stainless steel
- Lid: SAN (Styrene Acrylonitrile)
- Juicing cone: PP (Polypropylene)/ Stainless Steel 304
- Sieve: Stainless Steel 304
- Container: SAN (Styrene Acrylonitrile)
- Power: 100W
- Power connection: Corded
- Always unplug when not in use and before cleaning it
- Clean the lid, juicing cone and container before first use and after every use
- Use warm, soapy water to clean, then rinse and dry thoroughly
- The lid, juicing cone and container are dishwasher safe
- Do not try to dismantle the motor base
- To clean the motor base, use a damp cloth to remove any residue and then dry
- Never immerse the motor base in water or any other liquid and never place in the dishwasher
- Place the accessories back on the unit before storing
This product comes with a 3-year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
This juicer works well if you are juicing a limited amount of oranges or lemons. Grapefruit will clog the spout so you have to clear it with a teaspoon handle or similar after juicing each half.
Another issue is that if I juice more than 5 oranges the machine stops working…it starts again after approximately 15 minutes.
I’m returning it because during citrus fru Read more
I would not recommend this product to a friend.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you?