Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Wildbacher Brut Rosé has a brilliant appearance, characterised by the foam, which is fine and persistent in the glass. From colour to perfume, the shade of pink accompanies this sparkling wine in all fragrances.
- With notes of wild strawberry and rose petal that give the nose a broad aroma, at the same time fruity and floral
- On the palate there is a strong persistence and retro-olfactory correspondence, with a dry, harmonious and balanced taste that makes Wildbacher Brut Rosé an ideal aperitif
- Combine with light appetizers like vegetable based canapés and fresh cheeses, also good to try with cured fish
- Cool it before use and serve at 8°C
Col Sandago is located in the heart of the beautiful hills of the Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG area, in the upper part of Treviso province, about 60km North of Venice. Thanks to the quality of the Prosecco Superiore, The district of the Conegliano Valdobbiadene is recognised as one of the most important sparkling wine producing areas in Italy and in the world.
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 11.5%