Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Undici Prosecco immediately catches the eye with a lively straw yellow colour and intriguing, fine and persistent foam, which is released in the glass and accompanies it gently up to the palate.
- There is a wide variety of aromas that the grapes give this sparkling white wine, rich in precious fruity and floral scents that pleasantly tickle the nose
- The result is a harmony also reflected in the taste, soft, full-bodied, persistent, even with respect to acidity at eleven it maintains a good balance
- To be served at 8°C, this refined Prosecco Superiore "Rive" is an excellent aperitif and an accompaniment suitable for any occasion, particularly combined with delicate fruit-based pastries and focaccia
Col Sandago is located in the heart of the beautiful hills of the Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG area, in the upper part of Treviso province, about 60km North of Venice. Thanks to the quality of the Prosecco Superiore, The district of the Conegliano Valdobbiadene is recognised as one of the most important sparkling wine producing areas in Italy and in the world.
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 11.5%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Simply the best! Superb! Not only is it the best Prosecco I have ever tasted, but it also provides you with a beautiful classic candle holder. Thank you for providing such a superb product - now definitely my favourite Italian Sparkling wine!
I would recommend this product to a friend.