Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The beautiful drinkability of Case Bianche starts with its visual appeal — the traditional, brilliant straw yellow shade of Prosecco and the silky, long-lasting bubbles. Fascinating to look at and a wonderful sensation from the first sip.
- The pleasant fragrance, typically fruity, allows the nose to perceive a characteristic hint of golden apple, peach and acacia flowers
- Fresh on the palate, this sparkling wine with a dry character preserves a pleasant and balanced residual sugar which doesn't cover its mineral note
- To be served at 8°C, Case Bianche is an excellent aperitif wine, which can also accompany white meats and salty dishes or can enhance delicate fruit-based pastries
Col Sandago is located in the heart of the beautiful hills of the Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG area, in the upper part of Treviso province, about 60km North of Venice. Thanks to the quality of the Prosecco Superiore, The district of the Conegliano Valdobbiadene is recognised as one of the most important sparkling wine producing areas in Italy and in the world.
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 12%