Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Cointreau is classically used in famous cocktails such as Margaritas or Cosmopolitans. It can also be enjoyed as a long drink with ice and tonic water for a refreshing citrus spritzer.
- Cointreau is clear in both its look and its intense orange aroma
- When mixed, the crystalline liqueur becomes opalescent, a physical testament to the high concentration of orange essence
- Cointreau is an aromatic feat and owes this impact to a complex blend of zesty orange peel essences
- With a spectrum of more than 40 olfactive notes, Cointreau is a captivating ode to orange on its own and an enhancer of other flavours when mixed
- The flavour profile is a symphony of unexpected dualities — it has an instant freshness yet lingers on the palate, is a harmonious blend of nuanced notes yet remains intensely orange
- In cocktails, Cointreau serves as a flavour amplifier, helping reveal the other ingredients while bringing balance, depth, and freshness to the mix
The Cointreau Distillery was established in 1849 in Saint-Barthélemy-d’Anjou, France, by brothers Adolphe and Edouard-Jean Cointreau. While producing many spirit aperitifs at the time, the brothers truly found fame when they created the unique blend of sweet and bitter orange peel with pure alcohol, now famously known around the world.
- Alcohol by volume: 40%
- Volume per bottle: 750ml