Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Called "Hoshi nori" in Japanese, these purple looking sheets require brief toasting by unfolding the sheet and holding it over a gas flame or electric burner until it begins to turn green. They make an ideal snack or wrapping for rice or sushi rolls. Like many foods, nori is available in different qualities — lesser grades are a dull, purplish-black colour and lack the vibrant sheen of Clearspring Japanese Nori, which has a fine, even texture and translucent, deep-green colour. Proof of its excellent quality.
- Untoasted Nori sheets
- Torn or cut with scissors into thin strips, nori makes a tasty garnish for grain, noodle and vegetable dishes as well as soups and salads
- To prepare, briefly toast each sheet over a gas flame or electric burner until it turns a vibrant green
- High in protein and fibre
- Weight: 25g
- Ingredients: Dried Nori sea vegetable (Pyropia yezoensis)
- Store in a cool dry place
- Due to the nature of the product, this may contain a trace amount of fish, molluscs and/or crustaceans