Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Quick to cook and delicious in flavour, Udon noodles are satisfying and versatile. Artisan family producers slowly air dry and mature these noodles to concentrate their flavour. They can be used all year round in a wide range of Asian and Western dishes, including piping hot noodles in broth, satisfyingly rich stir-fries, and succulent summer salads. Clearspring Japanese Noodles are made to traditional recipes and are all egg-free and certified organic.
- Traditional, slow dried organic Udon noodles from Japan
- Firm, smooth noodles that are satisfying and versatile
- Authentically made using the roll and cut method, not by the modern force extruded method
- Dried at room temperature over 3 days rather than artificially dried at 60-80 degrees
- Cooks in 10 minutes
- Made from Semi wholewheat flour including the Aleurone layer which is rich in nutrients
- Low fat, source of protein and fibre
- Kosher and vegan
- Weight: 200g
- Ingredients: Organic wheat flour (86%), water, sea salt
- Store in a cool, dry place
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I bought this product hoping it would be a special kind. My review is based on the fact that the noodles are not much different from the other types of noodles I can get from my local Asian grocery stores. It is too expensive.
I would recommend this product to a friend.