Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
These delicious, versatile, wheat-free noodles have a rich, nutty buckwheat taste and are known as 'Juwari Soba' in Japanese, meaning 100% soba. As buckwheat does not contain any gluten or binding agents it requires great skill and time to produce these hearty, popular noodles. The grain is milled several times so that the noodles, although being wholegrain, have a deliciously soft texture which absorbs the flavours of the broth or dressings they are served with.
- 100% Buckwheat Japanese Soba noodles
- Soba cooks quickly but they are quite fragile due to the lack of gluten so require a delicate hand
- Originally served chilled with a dipping sauce, today they are more commonly served in hot broth as a noodle soup topped with vegetables, seaweeds and sesame seeds
- Low fat and free from salt, sugar and gluten
- Source of protein and fibre
- Weight: 200g
- Ingredients: Organically grown buckwheat flour (89%), water
- Store in a cool, dry place