Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Clase Azul Reposado is an ultra-premium reposado tequila made with Tequilana Weber Blue Agave that is slow-cooked in traditional stone ovens for a minimum of 72 hours. Once the agave reaches a deep, rich flavour, it is fermented with proprietary yeast before distillation. Once the tequila is distilled, it is aged for 8 months in hand-selected bourbon, cognac and sherry oak barrels. This process results in a superb, smooth taste which exceeds expectations with each sip. The bottles are hand made and individually hand-painted by Mazahua natives in Santa Maria Canchesda.
- Authentic, organic reposado tequila in hand-painted ceramic bottles
- Made with hand-selected, organic Tequilana Weber Blue Agave, a proprietary yeast strain and naturally filtered water, refined in a five-step process
- Triple micron filtered, then aged in the finest quality barrels that are hand-selected by the master distiller
- Amber in colour with a silky and rich body with woody notes, fruity vanilla and toffee caramel on the nose
- Flavour profile of cooked agave, fruity, very smooth, with vanilla and toffee caramel
- Best enjoyed neat and using the appropriate glassware for sipping – the delicacy and shape of a flute allows for the taste of fine tequila to be thoroughly experienced
- Pairs well with a wide variety of food – chocolate, cheese, charcuterie, grilled meats as well as nuts and spices like cinnamon
- Makes a truly special gift
Clase Azul Spirits is inspired by a mission to initiate and reinforce a deeper appreciation for the beauty of Mexico and its traditions. Experience the magic of this tequila, created by a community of artisans who share their vision, heart and soul in every unique and handmade bottle of Clase Azul.
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 40%